Thursday, February 15, 2024

The Write Denouncement: Breaking Ancestral Curses

Hello #JustWrite!! We are in February and I don't know about you all but every book that has been presented thus far with the book club discussions and within the monthly blogs always meets me where I'm at currently. This month is no different. Upon looking at the current selection of the month, my spirit quickened because as we began this year with the posture to pray more, one of the specific areas that I've dealt with for many years, was breaking generational curses. I remembered in 2010, A New Birth sister and leader told me in my Discipleship class that I was called to be a light in my family. From that day, I recognized that all of my experiences, regardless of how it felt to me were part of God's plan and purpose to heal my family and bloodline from generational curses. As a believer, it is my charge to stand in the gap for family. This month's book club selection, "Prayers for Cleansing Ancestral Bloodlines in the Courts of Heaven" provides guidance and prayers on how to intentionally intercede. 


Amen! Amen! 

Check out this video that goes more in depth about Dr. Cook's teachings. 


Another video to view comes from the late pastor Stephen Darby who I discovered in November 2017 during a wilderness season of seeking and searching. Although Pastor Darby unexpectedly passed in December 2017, his videos are still relevant today and always in rotation on my YouTube timeline. A family member and I recently talked about his ministry. This particular video popped up in my feed one day and gave an eye-opening insight to the spiritual realm and the destruction from ancestral curses.



Remember whatever is in the family, it ends with you! 



In His service,



Lequvia Ousley

No comments:

Post a Comment